- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- CrossFit Weightlifting Level 1
- CrossFit Kettlebell Instructor
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Running/Endurance
- CrossFit Adaptive Athlete
- Arkansas Firefighter Captain
- Arkansas EMT
- CPR Certified
- CrossFit Regionals Athlete 2011
- CrossFit Regionals Athlete 2013
About the Coach:
What year did you start CrossFitting:
2008 at the FFD.
Why did you get into CrossFit:
My engine crew started doing it off the main site and thought it would be good team building. Jerry was my Captain at the time.
Why did you become a trainer:
I started going to a CrossFit gym and was hooked! I wanted to learn all I could about this new sport I loved!
What is your favorite guilty pleasure food:
Cheesecake! And red licorice!
If you had one super power, what would it be and why:
To run fast!!! It’s something I’ve never been able to do.
Program your worst case scenario workout:
Running and Wallballs.
Anything else you want us to know:
I love to see our athletes set a goal, work towards it and then achieve it! There is no better feeling as a coach.