- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- CrossFit Kettlebell Instructor
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Running/Endurance
- Pier Fitness Trainer U of A
- Arkansas Firefighter Captain (20+ Years)
- Arkansas EMT
- CPR Certified
- 4-Time Masters Qualifier
- 2018 CrossFit Open 45-50 Y/O Fittest in Arkansas
About the Coach:
What year did you start CrossFitting:
Why did you get into CrossFit:
To be a better Firefighter.
Why did you become a trainer:
To teach others what has completely changed my life.
What is your favorite guilty pleasure food:
Pizza & Pizza!
If you had one super power, what would it be and why:
To see the future. To help people make different decisions.
Program your worst case scenario workout:
Anything else you want us to know:
There’s never a day I don’t look forward to working out. I’ve had a passion for fitness most of my life. I’ve been a Firefighter for almost 20 years and have been in charge of physical fitness for several Rookie classes. Nutrition and fitness have been a priority for me. I’m a person that can gain weight and understand that nutrition and fitness is the key to healthy life. I have been training as a masters athlete for 5+ years. I’m a 4-time masters qualifier and love working with athletes that are looking to take their fitness to the next level.